What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment method that uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth with a precision controlled by a computerized process without the inconveniences of the wires and brackets of conventional braces. Invisalign is sometimes called invisible braces. You can visit the Invisalign website here.
Invisalign IS orthodontics, so we recommend that you choose a dentist with a good background in orthodontics for your Invisalign treatment. Dr. Boudet has many years of experience doing orthodontics and Invisalign in West Palm Beach and applies that knowledge to Invisalign treatment for his patients with great success.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- The dentist takes impressions and sends them to the manufacturer to fabricate the aligners
- The dentist delivers the first aligners
- You can remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- You change aligners every two to three weeks
- Your teeth move little by little
- Results are seen in months
Why Do People Prefer Invisalign?
- Free initial consultation.
- The convenience and ease of use
- Most people won't notice you're in treatment (invisible braces)
- Clear aligners won't disrupt your lifestyle
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth (clear aligners)